- Our Services
Copy Machine and Printing Supplies
Maximize Your Copier’s Lifetime With High Quality Supplies
Our goal is to keep your machine producing quality documents for as long as possible. Thus, we’ve developed relationships with OEM and aftermarket suppliers that only provide Grade-A toner & copier supplies. We provide these supplies for the following brands and more:
- Konica Minolta
Strict Quality Assurance Standards and Procedures
High Quality Toner & Supplies. Guaranteed.
All copier parts and supplies provided by FlamePoint are rigorously tested to ensure maximum quality and low failure rates. All copier supplies are backed by a satisfaction guarantee. If they’re defective in any way, we’ll replace them free of charge.
Bad Toner Warning
Warning! Be Careful Who You Buy Your Toner From!
- Bad toner can completely ruin your machine. This can cause irreparable damage to the inner workings of your machine.
- You don’t have to buy your toner from us. But if you are going to buy toner, please do it from a reputable supplier. It’s not worth the cost of an entirely new machine just to save a few dollars!
Same Day/24-Hour Response Times
Get The Assistance You Need When You Need It
Our staff is on call to dispatch a technician to your location as fast as possible. Depending on location and time of day, we can usually have a technician out to your office within hours.
Get The Issue Resolved Quickly
Our technicians are highly trained, experienced, and only use original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts. We’ll get your machine fixed right the first time.
Minimize Downtime And Keep Your Office Running Smoothly
We perform regular preventative maintenance to minimize unexpected downtime. Our technicians will inspect your copiers at regular intervals.
Affordable Service Contracts
Save Money And Maximize The Lifetime Of Your Copiers
We offer comprehensive and affordable maintenance contracts, covering everything from toner and supplies to preventative maintenance. Our philosophy is to keep your machines running until they are totally worn out. We take it personally when a machine dies before its time, so count on us to keep your copiers up and running so you can focus on what you do best.
Is it time to trade in your old office printer or copier?Older office technology can be a source of frustration. However, many businesses keep these devices because they’re unaware of how easy the alternative is. Trading in old equipment for newer models is easy and will help your business continue to grow.
Equipment Trade-InsMany types of office equipment can be considered for a trade in. Printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners and multifunction devices could be eligible for a trade. First an assessment of your current devices will be conducted to determine their worth, and then you will be able to choose equipment that will better suit your business needs.
What are the Benefits?The most obvious benefit of trading in your equipment is that you will benefit from newer, energy-efficient technology that will increase your productivity. Rather than continuing to pay leasing or financing charges on equipment that you no longer want, you can put your money towards a more useful device.
Trading in your equipment is also an environmentally friendly option. Devices that are traded in can find new life with another company or they may be donated to a non-profit organization. Equipment that is no longer useful will be properly recycled.
Over 80% of printers, copiers, and other equipment are traded in for newer models. This common practice is beneficial and cost-effective for many companies. If you find your equipment is no longer suiting your business needs, take advantage of the opportunity to trade it in for upgraded versions that will enhance your productivity and save you money in the long-run.
What’s the Solution?Cartridge World’s new exclusive YEAR END Printer Promotion will help you identify a new printer to either buy or trade in. Our Printer Promotion will identify the right business class printer for your printing needs, whether you’re looking to buy or trade. Get a free estimate today and learn how much you can start saving on every print you make!
Phtocopier Rental, Lease or Buy
Get Better Prices with Tailored Quotes
|Save Time||Save Money||Free and No Obligation|
|Get 4 Quotes From our Selected Suppliers by Only Filling in 1 Form!||Save Up to 50% by Comparing Quotes From Our Suppliers!||Our Service is 100% Free and With No Obligation|
Should You Lease a Photocopier?
Photocopier lease periods typically span anywhere from three to five years. It usually involves paying a fixed monthly fee. Since you do not own the photocopier machine, the leasing fee paid to the supplier could be as much as 100% tax deductible.
One of the advantages of leasing is that it doesn’t tie up capital and is cheaper than renting in the long run. If you are confident about covering the monthly lease fee on time for the entire duration of the contract, then photocopier leasing is the way to go. However, if you decide to terminate the contract before the agreement is up, you will be required to pay the full contract fee.
There are two different types of leasing contracts to be aware of:
- Lease Rental. With this type of lease, the ownership of the machine remains with the leasing company at the end of the contract. This lease involves a monthly fee, which usually includes maintenance services and free upgrading opportunities.
- Lease Purchase. When the established agreement period expires, you are entitled to the ownership of the machine. It’s important to note that the terms of these contracts vary considerably, and you need to thoroughly check your agreement before signing anything to be sure about the procedure at the end of the lease.
Before leasing a photocopier, you must be familiar with the different options and conditions of the leasing agreements. Normally, those options are provided by the photocopier supplier or a third-party company, which eases the process of leasing.
Another thing to be aware of is that the payment of the service contract goes together with the lease agreement. The service contract covers services such as regular maintenance, repairs, and toner replacements. Ensure the service contract covers not only the mentioned services but also includes parts and labour as well.
Unlike the monthly fixed lease, the service contract payments can either be fixed or be based on monthly usage. Some contracts even include elements of both. Therefore, getting to know the different options, suppliers, and agreements is a necessity, and careful consideration is highly recommended
When the agreement period comes to an end, you will have several choices:
- Purchase the machine
- Return it to the supplier
- Sign a new lease (for the same copier or upgrade to a new machine)
This of course does not mean that upgrading of the machine cannot happen during the leasing period. However, you will be charged an additional fee for doing so.
Pros and Cons of Leasing a Photocopier
Advantages of Leasing:
- Lower fees and total ownership cost
- Possibility of ownership of equipment at the end of the contract
- Tax deductions
- Flexibility in managing cash flow
Disadvantages of Leasing:
- Longer contracts than renting (approx. 3-5 years)
- Upon mid-way termination, full contract fee has to be paid
- Fee when upgrading/downsizing
- Inflexible contract terms with high risk
Printer and Copier Rental
When you’re down to the wire, dealing with a sharp upturn in printing or planning for an event, you can count on Xerox to get you through it.
We can provide the proven equipment, off-site printing and on-site support you need to produce your documents in the most professional and efficient way possible.
- A world-class portfolio of copiers, printers, multifunction devices and production equipment
- Variable copier and printer rental times — from a week up to two years
- A team of specialists to help with planning, installation, configuration and operation
When you partner with us, you get more than a printer rental. Whatever your printing need, we’re here to make sure you’re ready for it.
Event ServicesGet the equipment and support you need for your event — whatever its scope.
- From everyday conferences to the Democratic and Republican National Conventions, we’ve got you covered.
- Get the perfect solution for your exact need.
Office RentalsEstablish a temporary office, deal with document overflow or keep up with a corporate merger with office rentals.
- Cut unnecessary equipment costs and commitments.
- Focus on your business goals, not your printing needs.
Production RentalsSeize every opportunity — and still get each job out the door on time — with our affordable short-term rental solutions.
- Flawless quality for faster turnarounds.
- Entry-level production printers, high-speed inkjet presses and everything in between.